Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Number, New Address

Hi All,

My phone number has changed. You may now dial 011-591-726-89477.

New Address:

Tammy Truong
Cuerpo de Paz
Casilla 3998
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Sud America

Just a reminder... All packages MUST be under 4 lbs to pass customs without me paying more on my end, regardless of how much it costs to send. If you send it in a padded envelope customs will let it go, if it is in a box they will open no matter what size and it takes longer. On average, mail takes 2-3 wks to get here so you may start sending Christmas cards and packages now!!! ;)

2 comments:

Greg said...

Girlfriend,

What's up???

Tried calling you and bad phone number. took a 7 off and didnot work either.

Will email you also,

Greg
Crest Oral-B

Unknown said...

I couldn't really understand what the operator lady was saying but I think she said leave a message after the tone??
I had to call several times and got various messages about the phone number not being valid. Some in english, some in spanish. Fourth time i think it got through and i left a message.

Oh well, miss ya...
--Alex