Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vacay: Take II

Attention all vacationers! If you do not yet have plans, meet me in Madrid! I will be there June 4-14. I know the last vacation rendezvous didn’t quite work out since I made it to Peru on evacuation two weeks before Mollie & Friends, but I want to try again. I hear rumors that my long lost bro and girlfriend may be meeting me? And perhaps my dear mother as well? Anyone else who would like to join, bienvenidos!

P.S. I still have quite a bit of vacation days. If you have a destination in mind, let me know. Most of Europe is rather reasonable if it is a more appealing option than where I currently reside, though I would be more than happy to give the grand tour of The Gam.

1 comment:

Lenni said...

Hey Tammy...stumbled on your blog and love it. I will actually be in Madrid June/July-ish with a PCV from Morrocco. I'll keep you posted. --Ellen A