Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Leave a message after the beep...

BEEP.

I know, I know… I don’t blog enough. I get requests for more frequent blogging but to tell you the truth, I am not a writer. I am a talker. (Who knew?) I actually despise writing. I always have a ton of stories to share but then to put them down in written form becomes overwhelming and I put it off until it’s Feb and I still haven´t told you about my Christmas.

So, to get me inspired and motivated to blog more, LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! Even if just in passing, and even if it’s just a quick hola. It makes me feel more in touch with home. I woke up from a dream the other day and was homesick for, of all things, Target. With its aisles and aisles of beautifully lined-up products…it’s like heaven. You people in the U.S. have no idea how good you have it!

2 comments:

tdtruong said...

Target has BIC FMOT.

Unknown said...

You don't realize how good YOU have it in Bolivia! Can you even imagine -20 or selling P&G crap anymore?? No! enjoy the water balloon bombs ;-0