Sunday, May 4, 2008

Awareness is the First Step

Hey All,

Please check out the following link to the movie Zeitgeist. It will give you a dizzying new perspective on life in the US and ask you to re-evaluate the foundations of your beliefs. It is worth two hours of your life to watch.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/


In other news, it´s about 10 in the morn; elections run from 8-4 I believe. I´m about to take a stroll around the plaza and see what´s up! I´ve also learned that if I don´t like the results, I will send the head of a sheep as a sign of protest. That´s what they did when many large corporations got nationalized the other day. They beheaded a sheep, wrapped it in newspaper, and sent it as a threat. I luckily did not lose my lunch when they showed vivid images of it on TV.

No comments: