Friday, May 2, 2008

Just Another Day in the ´Corps

1. TV shows 300 Venezuelan troops disembarking in Santa Cruz to help keep the peace.
2. Venezuelan gov reps come on denying the arrival of troops to Bolivia.
3. U.S. puts out a report saying Bolivia is a potential terrorist threat.
4. Truck full of soldiers in uniform outside my house as I leave for a meeting this morning.
5. Fighter jet passes overhead as I walk to lunch.
6. Water cuts out in the shower just as I am lathered up and hair full of shampoo.

Just another day livin´the dream.

1 comment:

nadieska said...

LOL, tammy, your posts are so funny. I can definitely relate to being lathered up and water getting cut off... that's one of my biggest fears when I'm in the shower in Nica. Although lately the water is being cut off on schedule so it was easier to time when i was there. =)